The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Primary Education at Oxford Brookes????

I'm thinking about applying for Primary Education at Oxford Brookes but can't find any information on the forum to see if it's any good or not... Does anyone know if it's a good course to apply for or if I should knock it off my list?
Original post by smeffgray
I'm thinking about applying for Primary Education at Oxford Brookes but can't find any information on the forum to see if it's any good or not... Does anyone know if it's a good course to apply for or if I should knock it off my list?

Hi there,

Hopefully there's someone on the forum who can tell you what they think about the Primary Teaching course from their own experience.

Have you visited any Open Days yet? I'd suggest you try to attend the Open Day for the unis you're interested in so you can get a feel for the course, campus and what the tutors are like etc.

Give me a shout if I can help with any specific info about Brookes or the Primary Teacher course. Otherwise good luck in your uni search.

Dana
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
I will be starting this course in a few weeks and it was my first choice of University. Competition is very high for places so I see this as a good sign. I like the fact that it is a small campus so it will be easy to find my way around and get to know everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending