The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton is the next Queen Elizabeth I

She will be a great ruler and recognised throughout history for her achievements.

She will bring tolerance, multiculturalism and peace to the United States.

I hope she wins.

What do you like about Hillary?

Scroll to see replies

Ok.
I didn't know Elizabeth 1 was a bought out by wall street, lying, criminal lizard.... Well maybe the lizard part, but in all seriousness there is no comparison. Crooked Hillary is the culmination of everything I hate about politics.
Reply 3
Hilary Clinton will help support the people who give money to the Clinton foundation, arm Islamist terrorists, blame America for 9/11, ignore the people of America, further segregate blacks in today's America (Ferguson, Baltimore and Milwaukee all held by democrats), ignore the laws of the USA and destabilise the Middle East whilst laughing at the deaths she has caused. These are all things Hilary or the people linked to her campaign have said or done

Hilary for prison lock her up.

If she is elected she will be remembered but it won't be positive it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by joecphillips
Hilary Clinton will help support the people who give money to the Clinton foundation, arm Islamist terrorists, blame America for 9/11, ignore the people of America, further segregate blacks in today's America (Ferguson, Baltimore and Milwaukee all held by democrats), ignore the laws of the USA and destabilise the Middle East whilst laughing at the deaths she has caused. These are all things Hilary or the people linked to her campaign have said or done

Meanwhile Trump will start a nuclear war over of an offensive tweet

corruption is still favourable over insanity
Original post by alevelstresss

The greater of two evils, what you really mean is in a two horse race between one cont and another pruck you always go with the cint.
Reply 6
Meanwhile Trump will start a nuclear war because of an offensive tweet

Sure he will, who is this nuke going to hit exactly? Hilary complains that trump will improve relations with the one nation who would be the most likely the opposition in any nuclear war.
[QUOTE=alevelstresss;67221230]Meanwhile Trump will start a nuclear war over of an offensive tweet

I never really understood this theory that trump would launch nukes, it's not based in any reality and your accusing someone of being insane with no evidence. He may have policies you disagree with but that does not mean he will launch nukes. If anything he will bring peace closer, His vocal supporter Putin would most likely tie the two countries closer whereas shillary will continue Obamas proxy wars in the Middle East and Syria especially, poking the Russian bear - that would lead us closer to war, not a tweet you brainwashed fool.
I don't think Elizabeth I was well known for tolerance, peace or multiculturalism... But I get your point - you like Hillary.
Sure he will, who is this nuke going to hit exactly? Hilary complains that trump will improve relations with the one nation who would be the most likely the opposition in any nuclear war.

Trump was broken into idiocy by Bill Maher making a comedic joke about his appearance, and tried to sue him for $5 million... I dread to think what cataclysmic events that sort of thin-skin would cause on the world stage.

I don't like Hilary, but she is better than the alternative
Original post by Razamataz666
I never really understood this theory that trump would launch nukes, it's not based in any reality and your accusing someone of being insane with no evidence. He may have policies you disagree with but that does not mean he will launch nukes. If anything he will bring peace closer, His vocal supporter Putin would most likely tie the two countries closer whereas shillary will continue Obamas proxy wars in the Middle East and Syria especially, poking the Russian bear - that would lead us closer to war, not a tweet you brainwashed fool.

Its based on the fact that he has ridiculously thin skin and becomes aggrevated by things as small as a comedian making a joke, he tried to sue him for $5 million. I dread to think what that sort of attitude would cause with nuclear weapons at his disposal. He probably would launch a nuke if he had it even slightly in his interests.
Reply 12
Hillary Clinton will endorse - and perhaps even engender, given the presidency - the loss of thousands of Middle Eastern lives in the name of globalisation. :h:
if that's all true, why was she kicked out of the white house over libya? you think she "resigned" because she was bored?
you don't even remember half a decade or so ago? wow :lol: christ. it's people like you that re-elected obama.
(edited 7 years ago)
She would be remembered....that's for sure... (but it won't happen because daddy will smash her :wink: )
Elizabeth I is quite overrated. Largely sat there prevaricating while her more capable councillors kept things afloat. Her huge popularity is due to the bias of protestant historians more than anything else in my opinion.
[QUOTE=alevelstresss;67221554]Its based on the fact that he has ridiculously thin skin and becomes aggrevated by things as small as a comedian making a joke, he tried to sue him for $5 million. I dread to think what that sort of attitude would cause with nuclear weapons at his disposal. He probably would launch a nuke if he had it even slightly in his interests.

Well he doesn't have thin skin, people have tried to assassinate him and he still goes on, also what that comedian said is called LIABLE, of which you can sue for defection of character. What interest would he have in launching nukes anyway? As a businessman I'm sure he'll know that if everyone is dead there is no money to make.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Ok.

How many times are you going to use that meme as a response?
Original post by tengentoppa
Elizabeth I is quite overrated. Largely sat there prevaricating while her more capable councillors kept things afloat. Her huge popularity is due to the bias of protestant historians more than anything else in my opinion.

She saved us from the Spanish Armada.

She brought religious tolerance to her rule.

She brought economic and social prosperity to her rule.

She was devoted to her people.

that sounds like you just stole one of the scare stories of project fear but replaced "the UK" with "trump"

Quick Reply

Latest