The Student Room Group

AQA maths coursework (statistical choice question help?)

Yellow,
I am a newbie to this.

I am trying to study GSCE Intermediate maths long distance. I am getting very little support from my college. This is the last time AQA is doing my specific course so the coursework questions are the ones from last year.

I realise from other threads that the Number Grid is a popular choice for the Algebraic coursework. Can any one advice me on the simplest choice for the statistical coursework and where I can get more info/help
My options are: Reaction times, Guestimate, Memory Game, Pulse rate, Read all about it, Where in the world.
I hope somebody might be familiar with this.

Waiting Hopefully
Sarah
I'm afraid generally school pupils aren't told this information, much less the names of the coursework titles. I'm sure whichever you choose will be equally accessible and tedious, but if you really want advice, you might want to consider asking your school to give you a brief explanation of what these titles actually mean. :smile:
Reply 2
Hi, I'm doing a distance learning course! I'm doing mathematics higher though. Don't know if it's any help seeing that it's so late but Read All About It and Where in the World are pretty easy because you don't have to rely on getting data from anyone else. Personally, i did Read all about it.

Latest