The Student Room Group

Can I stay in contact with my science teacher ?

My y10/11 science teacher is leaving and going to a different school and I'm absolutely devastated she was like my sister in a way because when I was being bullied she was there for me and we would sit and gossip for hours sometimes my friends would come sometimes they wouldn't but we grew a special student-teacher relationship and she made everything about this year so much better and I'm going to be so very lost without her as she was always there to cheer me up and we would laugh all the time and it was honestly like I was with my sister.

I saw her the other day for results and she says when she gets her new school email she will email me on my school account so we can stay in contact and if I ever need her she's there.
Because it would be us staying in touch and we are in separate places would it be okay for us to meet up or would we have to wait till after A- levels?
I don't think you could meet up. However I'm not sure so don't take my word for it. A teacher at my old school met up with two of the students and she got fired because of it, as a result she found it difficult to find another job and I think she left teaching in the end.
Original post by OwlOfFire
I don't think you could meet up. However I'm not sure so don't take my word for it. A teacher at my old school met up with two of the students and she got fired because of it, as a result she found it difficult to find another job and I think she left teaching in the end.

i think the student and the teacher have to leave the school. then the student has to be over 18 to meet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending