Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Drive Dynamics - Stay Clear of these bunch

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

Agree with previous post that Drive Dynamics is a rip off and an
    unprofessional company with a bunch of liars in Customer Services..You have
    been warned, so use them at your own peril.

Over a month ago booked lessons for my son, paid upfront and they promised
    that the instructor will call him and that he has availability for my son to start
    driving straight away.
    Well you've by now guessed it, no phone call received and after chasing the
    Drive Dynamics Customer Service and asking for refund, I was promised the
    instructor would be in touch......guess what - nobody called.

Requested refund and was told it is authorised and will be paid in 2 weeks time
    as per their policy and then the instructor calls and tells me that he cannot fit my son for any lessons as he is fully booked and has told this to Drive Dynamics and they still keep booking lessons.

Back and forth with Customer Services with full of lies from Customer services, so do not believe a word they say. Also it takes ages to get through to talk to
    someone. On occasions, I have waited over an hour.. Still not refunded full
    amount after 4 weeks.

Be careful, there are better schools out there which my son is now learning from
    and they offer good professional services and value for money.

People really need to look at what they're getting into before giving their money away. When I first started to look into driving lessons, Drive dynamics was the first company that came up. However, all i had to do was look at the google reviews to see the amount of 1 star complaints there were.

I'm pretty sure they advertise like 10 lessons for £99 or something lol, you'd think that alone would sound alarm bells but they still manage to scam plenty of people
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.