The Student Room Group

Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
That is rather embarassing...
Alexisonfire are at the top this week !

Thats how you know you love a band. You listen to them loads in a week and dont even realise it :s-smilie:
Reply 42
Placebo have crept up my ranks rather sneakily...
Reply 43
I think last.fm is one of the most important sites I've ever joined. I can't wait to go back in 20 years and look at what I was listening to this week. :biggrin:
Reply 44
I love it. My problem is this is a shared computer, and my parents music is just plain embarassing :p:
Reply 45
You should force yourself to sign in and sign out every time so that your charts are accurate, boy. :p:
Reply 46
I listen to so much that there songs are usually drowned. I have a horrible habit of playing one song and leaving repeat on, then walking off for a couple of hours to come back and see it has registered 40 times :p:
Reply 47
I can't get on to the site at the moment. :puppyeyes: I assume it's the same for everyone. I haven't tried scrobbling anything yet... I hope that's not down too.
Reply 48
Nope, I can't get on either :frown:
Oh, and several weeks late I'd like to thank you all for advising me to sign up. It's awesome :biggrin:
Reply 49
Nothing :s-smilie:
Reply 50
elliotmcv
Nope, I can't get on either :frown:
Oh, and several weeks late I'd like to thank you all for advising me to sign up. It's awesome :biggrin:

I hope you'll think about putting a link in your profile or your signature so that we can all spy on you. :p:

I just clicked on a profile link from this thread and completely forgot that nothing would come up...
Reply 51
n u c l e a r b d h
I hope you'll think about putting a link in your profile or your signature so that we can all spy on you. :p:

There's a link in my profile.. I think you'll find my music taste is impeccable :p:
Haven't yet figured out how to get it in my sig.
Reply 52
Ah, the site has returned.

I'm looking at your profile and I see nothing but Radiohead so I have no reason to complain there. :p:
Reply 53
Wait... 314 tracks a day?
Reply 54
That is just darned impressive :p:
I am back on LAST FM after a gap of 1 month (why didnt i installed it?!?!)

To the guy who has all radiohead, i would say you suck - i just looekd at my music player and tis playing radiohead, lol - anyway, you still suck :smile:
Reply 56
:eek: I suck? Hmph, well... I do listen to other music, just a bit of a Radiohead obsession at the moment. Plus I've not been at uni long and haven't got all my music in iTunes yet :p:
Reply 57
Radiohead are awesome :wink:
Reply 58
Have you all looked at your brand new weekly charts?

Mine says that I've listened to 35 unique artists when there's loads more than that in the chart itself and the unique tracks count is smaller than the number of artists for the week... it's all broken again.
Haven't been at home much last week but it says 18 unique artists and there are 20 in the chart. Hmm.

Quick Reply

Latest