The Student Room Group

Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6660
Original post by unclesquawk
http://www.last.fm/user/Starcraft108

Heres my last fm, I neeeeed friends cos none of my friends use it haha. I have good taste, i think..

Your musical compatibility with Starcraft108 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Bibio, Kanye West, James Blake, OutKast and The Cinematic Orchestra.

I added you :smile:
Superior taste coming through

www.last.fm/user/TheRealHimself
Reply 6662
Original post by TheRealHimself
Superior taste coming through

www.last.fm/user/TheRealHimself

Unfortunately not...

Your musical compatibility with TheRealHimself is LOW
Music you have in common includes Nero, The Lonely Island, Gorillaz, Biosphere and Crystal Castles.
Your last.fm, post dat **** G

also

>not leaving a shout
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6664
No one is superior here, so lets all chill
Reply 6666
Original post by unclesquawk
No one is superior here, so lets all chill

haha oh yeah that was a pretty major argument. tbh my attitude toward the guy is hes pretty cool, and at least he has a bit of spunk, which i like
I met someone who works for the Last.fm user experience development team yesterday. I complained about the site temporarily losing lots of people's data. He apologised profusely. Just sayin'.

Your musical compatibility with Exeggcute3 is High

Music you have in common includes Nero, Linkin Park, Example, DJ Fresh and Hollywood Undead.

Original post by Jonah Ramone
I met someone who works for the Last.fm user experience development team yesterday. I complained about the site temporarily losing lots of people's data. He apologised profusely. Just sayin'.

They did release a statement on the site revealing why this incident occured, just saying.

I went to the Last FM Live Friday event last week and it was excellent, I discovered a lot of new music. I can't wait till October's event :smile:

Check out my account yall www.last.fm/user/Tombo60
Original post by ColyTom

Original post by ColyTom
They did release a statement on the site revealing why this incident occured, just saying.

I went to the Last FM Live Friday event last week and it was excellent, I discovered a lot of new music. I can't wait till October's event :smile:

Check out my account yall www.last.fm/user/Tombo60

:facepalm2:

Despite your top artists, somehow I have been informed that:

Your musical compatibility with Tombo60 is High

Music you have in common includes Korn, System of A Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Bowling For Soup and Green Day.
Original post by Jonah Ramone
:facepalm2:

Despite your top artists, somehow I have been informed that:

Your musical compatibility with Tombo60 is High

Music you have in common includes Korn, System of A Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Bowling For Soup and Green Day.

Despite my top artists which include System of A Down and Avenged Sevenfold?

Your musical compatibility with Bambi2803 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Nero, Led Zeppelin, Kanye West, The Monkees and Rage Against the Machine.

www.last.fm/user/Tombo60
Reply 6673
Your musical compatibility with Bambi2803 is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Fleet Foxes, The Velvet Underground, The Libertines and Arcade Fire.

Your musical compatibility with DirtyG is Very High

Music you have in common includes Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Robbie Williams, System of a Down and Korn.
Reply 6676

Your musical compatibility with xEnvy is Super

Music you have in common includes Example, Nero, 3OH!3, Skepta and The Kinks.

www.last.fm/user/Tombo60

High! That may be a first from this thread for me!

Your musical compatibility with xEnvy is HIGH (51.92933678627%)
Music you have in common includes Run-D.M.C., Beastie Boys, Wu-Tang Clan, N.W.A and Jimi Hendrix.
http://www.last.fm/user/LtCommanderData
Reply 6679
Original post by LtCommanderData
High! That may be a first from this thread for me!

Your musical compatibility with xEnvy is HIGH (51.92933678627%)
Music you have in common includes Run-D.M.C., Beastie Boys, Wu-Tang Clan, N.W.A and Jimi Hendrix.
http://www.last.fm/user/LtCommanderData

And all quality artists/bands! I'm a huge Run DMC and Beastie Boys fan. Its crazy to think that next year its going to be 10 years since Jam Master Jay was killed.

Quick Reply

Latest