How did you knew I had coitus lol?? :tongue:

What can I say Mr T is a womanizer baby :jiggy:

I dunno :colone:

Lmao :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999
How did you knew I had coitus lol?? :tongue:

What can I say Mr T is a womanizer baby :jiggy:
Hmm...so you started when u were 18, 100+ times, ur in uni atm, hmmm...so that means u must be 37 :mmm: Mr T exposed!!!! :teehee:
21 ... 0
Original post by hamza772000
Hmm...so you started when u were 18, 100+ times, ur in uni atm, hmmm...so that means u must be 37 :mmm: Mr T exposed!!!! :teehee:

He is 21 :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, he's 37 :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
18 - 0
Never done anything with a girl (had a conversation but never gone further than chatting to girls).

Thats good actually, Id know you were nice and clean which is more of a turn on that some guy whos slept around.
Original post by hamza772000
No, he's 37 :smile:

Spoiler

He aint, he told me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
17 - done nothing with a girl apart from hold hands:biggrin:
im 69 and ive had sex with 420 people
Original post by quiiddle
Also 16, and also 0, but ive also never kissed anyone either (unless you count when i was 5 but i don't lol) and ive never had a bf/gf either! tbh i feel left out in that respect bujt its mostly due to having reall y bad social anxiety disorder

I was the same and I didn't want to be like that so I kissed someone and a few things happened and I strongly regret it. It will happen when it happens, focus on yourself for now :smile:
16, 0
haven't done anything bc i'm gay lol. havent met any other gay girls, couple bisexual girls but we were friends. maybe i'll meet someone in college
Original post by indigofox
Thats good actually, Id know you were nice and clean which is more of a turn on that some guy whos slept around.

It's possible for him to have STI's despite being a virgin, also how is being clean a turn-on? I mean sure OK it's a basic necessity, but nobody is like ''oh god yeah baby, you're so sterile, it's so hot how you smell like soap''
25 and 384
17 and 0 , probably because im shy as hell and haven't had physical contact with anyone
Any of the female posters here want to help me boost my number? :colondollar:
Original post by -
Any of the female posters here want to help me boost my number? :colondollar:

Cheeeeky 🙈😂
(edited 5 years ago)
24 & 0
Original post by AnnaR11
Cheeeeky 🙈😂

A man can try.

A man can try... :smile:
I'm 69 and I've slept with 420 people

Consensually? Zero.