The Student Room Group

fooling around with guys at uni but without actual sex, would they be up for it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carmenh
Where in the **** do you people get time for this ****?

that's a legit question and I'm glad people answered because now I know I was deluding myself by thinking I wouldn't get attached eventually, so now I'll have to consider things before doing some stupid ****, so it helped a lot haha.
Original post by Anonymous
Yep that's what I've been doing, and when I read those articles that warn people about unhealthy relationships, I felt soooo stupid because I was literally that person who's oblivious to clear warning signs . The thing is now I'm not sure I'll ever get a healthy relationship because I'm very very wary of people know and always assume the worst, but who knows maybe it'll happen some day.

Reading articles can help. Try to relate warnings to your own personal experience, though. My advice would be to just stay open to the idea, don't shut down emotionally.Also, I wouldn't say be incredibly active in trying to find partners or hook ups. Just let things happen a bit more naturally and you'll be happier with who you end up with.
Reply 62
Original post by Carmenh

Students tend to have more free time than virtually anyone barring perhaps the chronically unemployed, the aristocracy and detained lunatics.
Original post by Carmenh

I can't sleep
Original post by lucabrasi98
and I'm sure they'd rather avoid OP than remain that way.

why
why

He's suggesting they'd rather get with someone they could lose their virginity to.

I think he's wrong. Sex is just as scary for guys, especially if they've also never done it before, someone who's willing to be more casual about it won't put them off. You'll be completely fine :smile:
Just bring some condoms and let the pumping begin.
blowjobs are the kind of things I'd do but my friends ( girls) tell me guys don't even really like them because it does nothing for them ? As in they'd get bored of it after a few times ?
And I don't want to catch any disease so I don't exactly want to do that with a new guy every week. Like having one or two casual "go to" guys to do stuff with would be more than enough ( I totally feel like a guy talking like that lmao)

Your girlfriends are wrong. They're probably just really bad at it lol. Blowjobs are my favourite thing in the world. Good bowjobs/handjobs feel better than normal sex.Ye that's what I prefer as well. Not into having sex with loads of random people. Broke up with my gf recently and I'm planning on finding a girl to be friends with that we can shag exclusively when I go back to uni so we don't end up with STDs lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Your girlfriends are wrong. They're probably just really bad at it lol. Blowjobs are my favourite thing in the world. Good bowjobs/handjobs feel better than normal sex.Ye that's what I prefer as well. Not into having sex with loads of random people. Broke up with my gf recently and I'm planning on finding a girl to be friends with that we can shag exclusively when I go back to uni so we don't end up with STDs lol.

'planning on finding a girl to be friends with that we can shag exclusively when I go back to uni so we don't end up with STDs lol.'

A.k.a. a girlfriend? :redface:
it's like anything, some guys will be fine with blowjobs and handjobs others will want more... you need to be very unfront with guys - not because you owe them anything - but because by uni the expectation will be that sex is on the cards and you don't want to end up with the guy being nasty to you when you're sat there naked in his room or something

be careful cos you can still catch STIs from blowjobs

you won't need to dress super slutty to 'get guys' trust me there are a lot more guys than girls wanting hook ups so if you want to hook up with someone it's not gonna be that hard providing you're not hideous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending