The Student Room Group

Gcse results

Hi, just wanted to vent about my bad GCSE results and see if anybody else was in the same boat as me. I got 5A's 1 B and 3C's, which was OK. However, the C was in Maths and English, which means that I can't do the subjects I wanted to do, which originally was Business A level, Sociology, History and Russian. Instead, I'm thinking of resitting English to get it to at least a B, which is what I was predicted. In Maths I was predicted a C, and it was completely expected but I thought they would still let me do Business as I was so good at it at GCSE's, I was actually predicted an A* but I also had a bad day as I had four exams on that day, and in the unit I usually get A*'s in I got an A in which made me only get a high A. My school let me do three A-levels as well as Russian as another A level off campus. The A levels are History, Sociology, and Philosophy. However, I wanted to go to a Russel Group University and I doubt they'll put me in the Harris experience group. And on top of that, I didn't even want to stay at my school, secondary was the worst five years of my life, and now I have to stay here for another two years of my life, because I stupidly ate Nandos the day before my English exam, and then rushed the paper as I spent the majority of my time in the toilet during my exam. urghhhh. And on top of that, it was my birthday yesterday. My 16th birthday!!!!!! And it was the worst birthday ever because I couldn't stop thinking about that C in English. All my friends got into their sixth forms, and I who spent all my weekends in the library studying for these stupid exams, have to spend two years at this *****y school. I AM NEVER GOING TO NANDOS AGAIN.

Quick Reply

Latest