The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU 2016 Mature Students

Hey!

I'm 25 and will be a first year student at BCU this September! I'm hoping there are more "mature students" also starting this year!

Please comment on here and I will setup a Facebook or what's app chat where we can arrange meet ups etc.

Just be nice to hang out and make new friends with new people around my age :smile:

Thanks

Sam
Reply 1
Original post by Crockett28
Hey!

I'm 25 and will be a first year student at BCU this September! I'm hoping there are more "mature students" also starting this year!

Please comment on here and I will setup a Facebook or what's app chat where we can arrange meet ups etc.

Just be nice to hang out and make new friends with new people around my age :smile:

Thanks

Sam

Hey I'm 33 and also will be a first year student at BCU This sept what will you be studying ?? I'm studying nursing
kat
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hi! I'm 28 and also going to be studying nursing from Sept. Which branch are going to be doing Kat? I'm doing children's nursing x
Reply 3
Hey, we have a chat ongoing on Facebook if you would like me to add you?
im currently in second year studying speech and language therapy.. there's a Facebook page BCU Health Sciences where you can ask questions and talk to others starting in september!
I'm 24 and should be studying Textile Design

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending