The Student Room Group

My A-Level Journey

Hey Guys!

So I tried this for my GCSE's and I really didn't keep it up as I started to get way behind my revision so I thought I would start a fresh one for A-Levels.

For my GCSE's I achieved 2A*'s (PE and RS) 3A's (Core Science, History and Business) 5B's (Statistics, Maths, English Lit, Spanish, Additional Science) and 1C (English Language). Overall I was happy but disappointed with English however the sixth form I wanted to go still let me enroll due to the other subjects being really good.

I'm going to study Sports Science (OCR) Business Studies (Edexcel) and Psychology (AQA). I'm planning on going to university (Loughborough) to study Sports Science with managment.

Every day I'll blog about what I did, what sections I covered - what I learnt or revised. Hopefully this will increase my productivity. I'm really excited to get this journey started and hope you'll join me on this adventure!

Chloe xx
Original post by _chloeematt
Hey Guys!

So I tried this for my GCSE's and I really didn't keep it up as I started to get way behind my revision so I thought I would start a fresh one for A-Levels.

For my GCSE's I achieved 2A*'s (PE and RS) 3A's (Core Science, History and Business) 5B's (Statistics, Maths, English Lit, Spanish, Additional Science) and 1C (English Language). Overall I was happy but disappointed with English however the sixth form I wanted to go still let me enroll due to the other subjects being really good.

I'm going to study Sports Science (OCR) Business Studies (Edexcel) and Psychology (AQA). I'm planning on going to university (Loughborough) to study Sports Science with managment.

Every day I'll blog about what I did, what sections I covered - what I learnt or revised. Hopefully this will increase my productivity. I'm really excited to get this journey started and hope you'll join me on this adventure!

Chloe xx

I'm moved this to the Blogs forum, it'll be easier to find your thread there as A-levels will constantly have threads that will hide yours away! Best of luck for your a-levels. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest