The Student Room Group

Unsure about A-levels

Hi! I was wondering what A-levels should I take as I want to do medicine .Well I just got my gcse results they weren´t the best I got 2A* 2A 7B and 1C .I don't know if I will be able to do medicine but for A-level I was thinking of taking chemistry , biology and maths .I alredy done an A-level , I did spanish which I got a B but I can re-do it this year and I hope I get at least an A . Does it matter if I re-take that A-level , like is it going to be a bad choice? I really don`t know what to do , should I just change my career paths or do gcse don´t matter if you get like really good grades at A-level? Thank you !:smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest