The Student Room Group

University choices for Economics

I got ABC and Lancaster wanted AAB, but still accepted me and given me an unconditional offer for 2017 entry, which I am very happy about. However, I am considering reapply and retaking some papers as I feel I am better than ABC, and I would really like to go to other universities such as Exeter and Bath.

My real questions are;
Is it worth reapplying?
If so, is it worth reapplying to Lancaster as they have favourable entry requirements, especially if i mess up again and have already accepted me before?

Thanks
Original post by amirn26
I got ABC and Lancaster wanted AAB, but still accepted me and given me an unconditional offer for 2017 entry, which I am very happy about. However, I am considering reapply and retaking some papers as I feel I am better than ABC, and I would really like to go to other universities such as Exeter and Bath.

My real questions are;
Is it worth reapplying?
If so, is it worth reapplying to Lancaster as they have favourable entry requirements, especially if i mess up again and have already accepted me before?

Thanks

I don't know about reapplying to Lancaster, but if you're going to have doubts about what might've been then yes, go for it. Don't get too caught up on prestige though, things like the course, city, vibe etc are also important.

Quick Reply

Latest