The Student Room Group

What are my options?

Results day wasn't great, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I got back from holiday on the 22nd and opened the envelope to see my AS results staring back at me: U in Biology and U in Chemistry. When I went back to school for re-enrollment I was told that I should drop both and take something else. I've decided on Health and Social Care as well as Applied Science. So my question is: what could I do with Business Studies, Health and Social Care and Applied Science after A Levels?
Reply 1
Original post by Sophie.Jxxx
Results day wasn't great, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I got back from holiday on the 22nd and opened the envelope to see my AS results staring back at me: U in Biology and U in Chemistry. When I went back to school for re-enrollment I was told that I should drop both and take something else. I've decided on Health and Social Care as well as Applied Science. So my question is: what could I do with Business Studies, Health and Social Care and Applied Science after A Levels?

There are many degrees which don't require set A Levels, try looking into that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TMC113
There are many degrees which don't require set A Levels, try looking into that

Posted from TSR Mobile

I instantly thought of Open University, maybe that could be an option?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Sophie.Jxxx

What course of you want to do at university? Have you thought about maybe doing a BTEC qualification, like the extended diploma in applied science? With that you'll be able to get into most science courses . And maybe even something lie radiography or nursing if that is something you are interested in.
I got the same results as you. Im still deciding whether to retake my A-levels or do health and social care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest