The Student Room Group

Should I just send her a message?

When I was at college there was a girl in one of my classes who I thought was good looking but I never really spoke to her even though we had each other on Facebook. When I left college 3 years ago I sort of forgot she existed but recently she's started popping up on my Facebook liking my posts and commenting. I'm thinking of just sending her a message asking if she'd like to go for a drink? What does everyone else think? Would any girls think it weird if this sort of thing happened to them?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
When I was at college there was a girl in one of my classes who I thought was good looking but I never really spoke to her even though we had each other on Facebook. When I left college 3 years ago I sort of forgot she existed but recently she's started popping up on my Facebook liking my posts and commenting. I'm thinking of just sending her a message asking if she'd like to go for a drink? What does everyone else think? Would any girls think it weird if this sort of thing happened to them?

I'd start talking to her normally first and not ask her out anywhere as it could spook her. If she seems interested after speaking for a couple of days, try it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2

I would just engage in small talk with her first and then suggest going for a drink to catch up. It has been 3 years so jumping straight into asking her out is a bit weird...
Reply 3
Do it
Yolo
Reply 4
Original post by BenUK
I'd start talking to her normally first and not ask her out anywhere as it could spook her. If she seems interested after speaking for a couple of days, try it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What would be a good conversation starter?

Do it
Good Luck Dude!
May God be with You!

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah go for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending