The Student Room Group

Y u h8 bankers

Hi I'm 4ex, the famous TSRian behind the traders vs doctors thread.

People don't realise how essential financial services are to their existence.

If it wasn't for investment bankers then great products like Google Maps, Facebook, iPhones and medications like statins and Viagara would not exist. See - to make big things, you need big money - who do you think does the fund raising - Mark Zuckerburg? No. It's those "greedy" bankers. Given the enormity of their contributions to society, they deserve to be heavily compensated.

Traders - without traders shorting the pound after Brexit - Europe would have been full of lower class chavs this summer but the low GBP/EUR kept them in check. Ironically it was probably the same people that voted for Brexit in the first place LOL. I really enjoyed my holiday so much more this year.
I don't hate bankers, anyone who wants to become one is welcome to it. What I do hate is the superiority complex amongst some bankers whereby they think every single profession apart from theirs is sh**.
Reply 2
i dnt h8 dem, i dnt even no dem, cnt h8 sum1 b4 i get 2 no dem
Original post by 4EX
Hi I'm 4ex, the famous TSRian behind the traders vs doctors thread.

People don't realise how essential financial services are to their existence.

If it wasn't for investment bankers then great products like Google Maps, Facebook, iPhones and medications like statins and Viagara would not exist. See - to make big things, you need big money - who do you think does the fund raising - Mark Zuckerburg? No. It's those "greedy" bankers. Given the enormity of their contributions to society, they deserve to be heavily compensated.

Traders - without traders shorting the pound after Brexit - Europe would have been full of lower class chavs this summer but the low GBP/EUR kept them in check. Ironically it was probably the same people that voted for Brexit in the first place LOL. I really enjoyed my holiday so much more this year.

i love bankers they love to spend out at salon prives on fine watches and diamonds for their wife and mistress
bankers were most of today's jewellery customers I've made £50,000 this weekend
Reply 4
lol what, is trading the new vegan/atheism/crosfitter?

Quick Reply

Latest