The Student Room Group

Confess something you want to get off your chest!

you can do this anon, & have several confessions
mine-

i have so many problems and i never speak about them i always keep it to myself, i really hate my family, and i always fall in love with people i shouldnt be in love with, and i keep doing things behind my parents backs & i just cant stop myself

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have lost all motivation for school, and am in a really tough place right now. I really miss my family (the ones not living here) :frown:
Reply 2
I'm a cat. Meow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm actually the rat from ratatouille - mi name's Remy
And it is true.
Anyone can cook.

Spoiler

The spreading of false information makes me irrationally annoyed
I want to break up with my girlfriend
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I want to break up with my girlfriend

**** :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by gameofno
I have lost all motivation for school, and am in a really tough place right now. I really miss my family (the ones not living here) :frown:

I miss my family too
I am fed up of everything in life. Nothing is going the way it should

My job makes me depressed

I make everything awkward

I am unlovable
i once killed a man......
Reply 10
I have a TSR addiction
Original post by UWS
I have a TSR addiction

ik bro I see you everywhere lol
I want Jeremy Corbyn..... to win the leadership contest.
I need advice on this guys. I applied to a really good sixth form and they told me to come and enroll on the 26th of August at 9am. However, I live far from the sixth form but I am supposed to move to a different foster home this week. So my foster carer decided to wake up late and we ended up leaving at 9 even though my meeting was at nine. So I arrived in the sixth form at 11:45 and I was the last one to be called in. The last few people before me we're getting rejected simply because the spaces were filled. I became quite angry and frustrated because if I had come earlier I would've got my place no problem. The principal called me in and we discussed poetry; he then told me he enjoyed the discussion but he couldn't offer me a place. And the thing I did after that kind of depresses me and I wish I never done it. I applied to the school last year and they prioritise different people in different predicaments. So in July, I was taken into care and I was meant to inform the sixth form but I didn't because I felt embarrased. If I did inform them then I would've gotten my place because I got a high score in my entrance exams and interview. BUt I told the principal about my situation AFTER he rejected me. And I knew after that he'll offer me place. Now I really don't know if I should go because I feel like I cheated the system and will never feel like I belong. It will always haunt me; but the thing is, I've wanted to go to this sixth from year ten.

I have four different offers from other sixth forms but I'm not interested. What do I do?
I watched 2 seasons of Love Island even though everyone told me not to watch the show.
Read the first 7 chapters of 50 Shades..
Original post by Anonymous
you can do this anon, & have several confessions
mine-

i have so many problems and i never speak about them i always keep it to myself, i really hate my family, and i always fall in love with people i shouldnt be in love with, and i keep doing things behind my parents backs & i just cant stop myself

I hate myself for not trying harder in Maths. Even though I aced the lessons and understood everything I was always **** in exams. I wish I revised much earlier. I regret it so much. I ended up with a C and I was quite dissapointed considering how many past papers and videos I watched. I also hate myself for being so confident in science and turns out I wasn't as good as I thought and got a C in both single and additional. I always did well in mock exams. In the end I couldn't do two of the courses I really wanted and needed for the future career I want. Sigh.
Reply 17
I want to apologise to my good friend, I ate your dairy milk Oreo bar :/
I hope we can be friends after this :biggrin:
I'm really struggling to write my personal statement . Especially because I don't have the relaxant work experience . Is it too late to do some ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im hopeless when it comes to girls #ForeverAlone
Im not actually Canadian :eek:
I have nothing else to confess

Quick Reply

Latest