The Student Room Group

im in love with my teacher.

i cant delete this thread , dont mind me.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oh dear (honestly sounds like a diary extract). :giggle:
*reads title*
"it's going to be a girl, isn't it"
"yep."

you know, he'd be a paedophile if you two dated
so that would technically make you in love with a paedophile,
because surely your love for him is based on your desire to be with him
but he can't fulfill that desire of yours if he wasn't a paedophile
which is really weird...
lol nice troll
Please don't run away to France with him
Reply 5
Original post by laureneliza98
everything about him. the way he looks , the way he smells. the way his dark hair curls into a wild mess on his head. the way he talks about what he enjoys with such passion and love. its tearing me apart. i first thought it was nothing , i didnt particularly have much of an opinion of this wonderful man , then suddenly , it was as if my eyes were peeled open infront of me. i find myself awake at night crying , hoping sometimes hating myself for the feelings i have developed for such a person. i feel like it will eventually drive me insane. i long to see his face or hear his voice, it is truly bizarre and wrong i know its wrong. oh i know i know i know its wrong but i cannot help it. i cannot help the feeling i get when i see him i cannot help the feelings i have developed. i wish i hadnt oh god i wish i hadnt. this is truly awful. i am ashamed so deeply ashamed, i am disgusted in myself for even thinking of such a thing. i needed to tell someone to let it all out. i hope it gets easier. i hope the pain goes away.

You have a crush on him.... It'll go away after a while.
x

Do you know whether he is in a partnership or even married? it is possible indeed that former students are living together with former teachers after common schooldays. And hey, don't be worry about the age difference: if there are couples with an age difference of 10 up to 20 years and it worked, why it should not go for former students and former teachers? * *
No you aren't
Original post by sleepysnooze
*reads title*
"it's going to be a girl, isn't it"
"yep."

you know, he'd be a paedophile if you two dated
so that would technically make you in love with a paedophile,
because surely your love for him is based on your desire to be with him
but he can't fulfill that desire of yours if he wasn't a paedophile
which is really weird...

Nah. OP is 18. Doesn't mean it's moral and I'm not sure it's legal because of the duty of care that a teacher is supposed to provide.
It's just a phase. I'm pretty sure every female (and male) has had a crush on their teacher at some point. It's an obligatory aspect of growing up :smile: In time, these feelings will pass and you'll realise how naive it would have been to act upon your feelings- the repercussions for both of you would be too great.
Reply 10
ITS A TRAP.

I wish I could tell him to stay away from you
Reply 11
No. This is infatuation/lust.
Reply 12
Original post by RDKGames
lol nice troll

Every time I see you, you accuse a post of being a troll. Do you have a psychological problem?
Reply 13
Before i go ahead and help you...is this a serious question or a troll?😀
Reply 14
Original post by RooshVee
Every time I see you, you accuse a post of being a troll. Do you have a psychological problem?

You do have a point, though are you sure this is real? I'm not sure myself.
yes its real
Original post by RooshVee

Are you sure you got the right person? I'm not used to calling anyone a troll because I'm the one usually doing the trolling :colonhash:
yes its real

Well if real, I can tell u as an 18 yr old guy that I look in my 30s, girls my age are either completely put off me or just rude callin me "grown arse man", "lies about age" and also worse. I also have a great personality but hey looks is 1st thing for majority of girls. Shame too bc I feel like a normal 18 yr old.

To answer ur question who cares? If ur gd, than do what u want.
i cant delete this thread , dont mind me.

Ask a mod to
ಠ_ಠ
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest