The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Still haven't found a flatmate!!!?

I see everyone had already found who they live with except me on FB. Why is that? I am in Courtyard B flat 43 in University Village.
Original post by Terminator01
I see everyone had already found who they live with except me on FB. Why is that? I am in Courtyard B flat 43 in University Village.

Have you had an email from the Accom Office with the facebook groups??
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
same here... I haven't found any flatmates (I'm in Crome Court) and I haven't received an email with the facebook groups
Neither have I (i'm in Constable btw). This is so depressing. I just really want to find out who my roommate is before I arrive. :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mobbsy91
Have you had an email from the Accom Office with the facebook groups??

Yes, i also joined the group on Facebook and posted my room number and flat and nothing.
Yes, i also joined the group on Facebook and posted my room number and flat and nothing.

Someone will hopefully pop along and reply soon :smile:
Original post by mobbsy91
Someone will hopefully pop along and reply soon :smile:

Still nothing!!! is it because i don't have a picture of me on my profile but a car?
Still nothing!!! is it because i don't have a picture of me on my profile but a car?

Could just be that your flatmates haven't bothered looking on facebook. From my experience not everyone bothers getting active in the facebook groups before they have started at UEA.
Original post by jelly1000
Could just be that your flatmates haven't bothered looking on facebook. From my experience not everyone bothers getting active in the facebook groups before they have started at UEA.

But why is it only my flat? it is very suspicious and strange.
But why is it only my flat? it is very suspicious and strange.

I think you're reading too much into it! As Jelly says, it's only a certain percentage of people who will choose to actively search out their flatmates.

Quick Reply