The Student Room Group

Failed GCSE English Language twice

Hi

I failed my GCSE English language twice and I feel like I want to give up GCSE English Language.
Original post by Taziz99
Hi

I failed my GCSE English language twice and I feel like I want to give up GCSE English Language.

How about a tutor? I know you must feel a bit fed up but if you build your confidence up with a tutor then I think you'll be able to pass it! Try to find out why you're not getting the marks and that should help too.
Original post by Taziz99
Hi

You might feel like you want to give up but you MUST keep on going until you pass.
Reply 3
I was 1 mark away from a C, so I went for a remark. Is it highly likely for me to get a C.
Original post by Taziz99
Hi

If you'd like I can try to help you, I didn't pass english the first time either so I know it can be frustrating. I still haven't binned my english stuff (yet)
Reply 5
Original post by Taziz99
Hi

You didn't have to make a thread for each failure.:biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4286566
why you don't try different board exam

Quick Reply