The Student Room Group

Need help with Extended Project Qualification :)

I need some help coming up with ideas for my Extended Project Qualification. I know that I am going to do a Contemporary Dance Video and the required words to match, however I have no ideas for a) music, b) stimulus or c) logistics of the dance.

Anyone got any good ideas for a message/stimulus and music? Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by callumcharlton
I need some help coming up with ideas for my Extended Project Qualification. I know that I am going to do a Contemporary Dance Video and the required words to match, however I have no ideas for a) music, b) stimulus or c) logistics of the dance.

Anyone got any good ideas for a message/stimulus and music? Thanks!

Hey thats a great idea for an EPQ. I have absolutely no idea about dance whatsoever but I love watching contemporary dance.

May I suggest coming up with a storyline and basing your dance off of that? From my GCSE Drama days I've always been a fan of the "extremely happy and jolly music with a sinister storyline" so that it doesn't quite fit and makes the audience have to work harder to figure out the meaning.

again, I have no idea about this stuff but I hope I've helped a little?😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wondering what question and idea you came up with as it would help me alot as their is not much online for a dance EPQ

Quick Reply

Latest