Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

King's Athletics Running and XC Club

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Hi all!!
    I'm Carey and am on the committee for the King's College Athletics club. I'm inviting all of you to our club. We have a new track that's opening in Southwark park in late September with new facilities. We invite everyone who is interested in track and field, cross country and social running to come join us. We're a growing club and were on the shortlist for best sports club for the whole university coming in second last year. We invite all ages and abilities (including myself who is about to turn 46 years old!!). We have become like a family and we're committed to also include people with physical disabilities as well. I'm the Welfare and Inclusivity Officer and would love to see you at the fresher's fair on the 23rd of September and our own fresher's event on September 28th. Please come check out our new website at www.kingsaxc.com and read our Info pack!! Also, you may pm me on here or email me at [email protected].

Come be a part of a great club where you will meet lifelong friends!!

Hopefully I'll see you at the freshers fair! I'd love to join up, although I don't go very far or very fast (still searching for that sub 30 mins 5km!).

Yay can't wait to meet you then!!

Hey to the people who have shown interest in pms and on here...please go to our facebook page and read the info pack...everything is in there and I mean everything our president has done a great job talking about the history of the club and what the plans are for the future as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/kingsaxc/

We're excited to meet all of you. Our freshers event is on Wednesday September 28th at Southwark Park Track...near Surrey Quays station. I think it starts around 2 p.m. (will get the time for sure) and we plan on having fun events to introduce you to the committee and others in the club. Also, we will be having a picnic, sack races, three legged races, relays, egg and spoon races etc. Fun icebreakers to recruit new members and help show you how fun our club is.!!
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.