The Student Room Group

Girls, i wonder if my height is okay for dating

so here is my story, im a 19 yr male have been in a couple of relationships before they ended up not good but im moving on and searching for a new partner but about a year ago i started feeling so insecure about my height as almost my male friends most of them towers over me as they are 6ft and above and im only 5ft 6 and i feel bad about it -_- though im handsome and girls find me cute, i've been so insecure on going out on dates with girls anymore i dont know why but i dont feel dominant i think ?i find my self at girls average height and it really bothers me and i feel kinda small at 5ft 6? so my questions is: is 5ft 6 a good height for dates ? is it the minimum ? when does girls care about height when the partner is smaller than them ? or when he is only short is on own? and the last question is 5ft 6 that small ? :biggrin: sry it feels weird asking about it but your answers will really mean very much to me so please who ever answers choose his words wisely and meanwhile dont lie to me be as honest as possible it will change my life lol. thanks ^_^ and yeah only girls allowed in the comments
Reply 1
Bloody hell, I'm 5ft 4... Guess I'm totally ****ed.

And yeah girls like tall guys but you probably have a better chance than me :smile:

Just don't overthink it and be happy!
(edited 7 years ago)
Every girl like different heights. Don't be insecure about it! It's not the end of the world, you can find girls shorter than you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
Bloody hell, I'm 5ft 4... Guess I'm totally ****ed.

And yeah girls like tall guys but you probably have a better chance than me :smile:

Just don't overthink it and be happy!

Damn bro, are you virgin?
I'm a girl and I couldn't care less about height. It's never something that determines if I would date a guy or not.:smile:
I've got short friends with lovely girlfriends. My ex gf had a fetish for short guys aswell lol.
You guys don't be crazy of course it doesn't matter there is no minimum height requirement lmao like if you are short you're never allowed to date. There will be so many girls shorter than you and people often date girls that are shorter than them. Like I can't even stress to you how little you have to worry about. I'm 26 and I ended up seeing this looking for advice about mailing an Xbox but I had to reply because I feel bad there are people out there worrying about this ****.
Reply 7
If it's that big of a deal, why not just go for shorter girls? It would bother me a bit, since I'm 5 foot 8, but if I liked you enough and you didn't have issues with me wearing heels it wouldn't be a deal breaker. It's probably too short for me, but there are PLENTY of girls who will love it and you, especially if you're a lovely person, so don't let insecurity ruin that chance!:smile:
Original post by BabyLadDarren
Damn bro, are you virgin?

WTF!?

Quick Reply

Latest