I have a couple of questions, so hopefully someone here can help?
1) I was looking at the official student union 'survival guide' and it says I need fancy dress and face paints.. Is this to do with freshers or is that in preparation for halloween? I love dressing up I'd just like some form of context as to what it is for!
2) I currently live on the Isle of Wight which is the southern most point of England (yeh it's a trek from Aber) but I have a boyfriend and younger siblings here.. Is it possible to come home for the occasional long weekend roviding it is settled with lecturers or is that not allowed at Aber? My brothers birthday falls on a Saturday this year and I would hate to miss it.
3) I've been accepted into PJM accommodation and I'm studying psychology BSc, does anyone have some helpful tips and tricks or advice for both my course and living space? What are some good things I'd need to know from a students point of view?
4) Has anybody attended the £100 activities week? My dad would like to send me on it as I've been very worried about moving away but I'm not exactly 'sporty'. I used to play volleyball and I love the dramatic arts but is there anything during activities week involving music/dance or quirky less sporty type things?
5) is meeting people easy to do at Aber? I'm a very loud and outgoing person which can be overbearing for some.. I'm a people person and I'd really love to be able to make some strong friendships over the next three years
Lots of Questions!!
|Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter||24-10-2016|