The Student Room Group

Proof of id?

I got into uni through clearing and they emailed me saying that I had to email back proof of id in order to be officially enrolled. Do I need to scan my passport? If so how/where do I do it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by BenGeorge
I got into uni through clearing and they emailed me saying that I had to email back proof of id in order to be officially enrolled. Do I need to scan my passport? If so how/where do I do it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If this isn't explained in the email, you should ask them. They will want official ID, so if you have a passport that should be sufficient - but if not, you'll need to check if a driving licence/birth certificate/PASS logo card etc will be accepted.

They might want it emailed, they might have an area on the website to upload it, they might need it posted, they might need it presented during enrollment. All of these are ways unis have asked for documents. So nobody here can tell you how
Reply 2
Agreed with the other person. Check the email (make sure it's from uni and not a scam) and check what exactly they said. If they said they want you to email it to them then just scan it and send it to them. Otherwise they may have a portal or something where you would upload it to

Quick Reply

Latest