The Student Room Group

Edexcel or AQA economics?

Thinking of privately sitting an Economics A-level, it's new spec so I would have to do it in one year (I'm crazy).

For those that have studied this A-level, or those that know a lot about different exam boards, which one's course is easier/easier to do almost entirely self taught/better, AQA or Edexcel?
Original post by c8991
Thinking of privately sitting an Economics A-level, it's new spec so I would have to do it in one year (I'm crazy).

For those that have studied this A-level, or those that know a lot about different exam boards, which one's course is easier/easier to do almost entirely self taught/better, AQA or Edexcel?

I'm going to move this to Economics study help so you can hopefully get some advice. :smile:

:bump:
I did AQA and it comes down to exam technique and studying mark schemes
Original post by c8991

Having looked at the endorsed revision guides, and now making my own revision guides (for both exam boards), Edexcel looks a bit more straight forward in my opinion,but that is subjective, of course. Whichever one you decide to pick, feel free to ask me for help if you think you need it :smile:
economics is a simple subject to be fair. A few iq could easily pass it. All you need to know is a few basic exam technique and all the content.

isn't thet all you need for every lesson though
I did AQA and wouldn't recommend them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I did edexcel and it was quite easy to self teach, just make sure you know every section on the specification and you'll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending