The Student Room Group

Results Slip Error

I just noticed on my results slip that my Religious Studies GCSE is listed as short-course, despite my sitting both Unit 2 and 8 under Edexcel, which is the equivalent to a full course qualification.
Originally, I had been entered for Unit 2, making RE short course, but I was then entered for Unit 8 less than three weeks before the exam was sat. As my grades and UMS scores for both Unit 2 and Unit 8 appear on my results slip, I don't really know why RE is still listed as short course.
Any advice given would be much appreciated.
Original post by CharmingCat
I just noticed on my results slip that my Religious Studies GCSE is listed as short-course, despite my sitting both Unit 2 and 8 under Edexcel, which is the equivalent to a full course qualification.
Originally, I had been entered for Unit 2, making RE short course, but I was then entered for Unit 8 less than three weeks before the exam was sat. As my grades and UMS scores for both Unit 2 and Unit 8 appear on my results slip, I don't really know why RE is still listed as short course.
Any advice given would be much appreciated.

Probably a transcription error on someone's part - talk to your exam's officer though just to make sure.
Reply 2
The exams officer may not have added the cash-in code for the full GCSE when you were entered for the second unit. Talk to your exam officer - you have until 20 September to get this sorted in order to get the overall grade.
Reply 3
I'm thinking the cash-in entry wasn't added. Talk to your examinations officer ASAP.

Quick Reply

Latest