The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

mmu adult nursing 2017 march intake

hi, i had an interview on the 24th of august and got an offer next day. i just wanted to find out who else is starting in march? xx
Hi, I've had confirmation that I start MMU in March :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
hey, I'm starting in march as well
Original post by cdixon96
hey, I'm starting in march as well

Hey that's great! Only 7 months to go it's gonna fly by! How old are you :smile:?
Reply 4
Haha I hope so I just want to start ASAP, and I'm 19 Hbu?
Original post by cdixon96
Haha I hope so I just want to start ASAP, and I'm 19 Hbu?

Yeah me too! When can we start applying for the bursary etc? Want to get it all sorted ha, dreading cutting my hours down at work after working for so long. I'm 24!!
Reply 6
I'm not too sure myself, I think we can apply now but I'm not sure and I'm finding it a little difficult to get an answer off of anyone hahah, I can imagin the hours will be a miss as well
I'm starting in March at Manchester met, do you know what date we start xx
Reply 8
Hi I'm starting in March hopefully. Had my interview last Thursday, got my offer Friday just got to meet my offer now. I'm on a Access course so find out in Jan if I've got the Grades :smile:
What's everyone doing for Accommodation? x
Oh congrats !!
(edited 7 years ago)
i'm starting in march and hopefully living in halls 😊 Xxx
Reply 11
Hi, it was good actually. I've had one at SHU and Huddersfield and there seemed rushed and not at all as welcoming as MMU, there were in and out in about a hour but I prefered how MMU turned it into a event with the group talk and the little tour at the end.
MMU is my first choice so really hope I get the grades they have asked for.

@georgiasheldonx How old are you, i'm 25 and a bit worried about being the oldest one in halls. It will be odd moving in with people who have lived together for months too. You planning on doing a year and a half in halls? I'm hoping to find a house for september and just do march-sept in halls x
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Amy1312
Hi, it was good actually. I've had one at SHU and Huddersfield and there seemed rushed and not at all as welcoming as MMU, there were in and out in about a hour but I prefered how MMU turned it into a event with the group talk and the little tour at the end.
MMU is my first choice so really hope I get the grades they have asked for.

@georgiasheldonx How old are you, i'm 25 and a bit worried about being the oldest one in halls. It will be odd moving in with people who have lived together for months too. You planning on doing a year and a half in halls? I'm hoping to find a house for september and just do march-sept in halls x

will they not put the march intakes in together? i'm 19. i don't know what i'm doing yet x
Reply 13
Original post by georgiasheldonx
will they not put the march intakes in together? i'm 19. i don't know what i'm doing yet x

When I asked at interview day they said that march entry fill the gaps in accommodation where people have left or dropped out. They can't keep accommodation empty from Sept-March ready for March intake so we fill gaps :/ Then we have to reapply for September if you want to stay past september... Im hoping to just do a few months in accommodation and then move to a house september x
Original post by Amy1312
When I asked at interview day they said that march entry fill the gaps in accommodation where people have left or dropped out. They can't keep accommodation empty from Sept-March ready for March intake so we fill gaps :/ Then we have to reapply for September if you want to stay past september... Im hoping to just do a few months in accommodation and then move to a house september x

oh right! i still don't 100% know what i'm doing really:/ x
Reply 15
I've got an interview coming up and I was just wondering what it was like and what they asked! Well done on getting in! X
Hi, I have a interview at mmu to study adult nursing soon in March, I was really nervous about this, I wanted to ask if you can give some tips on this, Do they have a maths and english assessment, what was the pass mark and how did you prepare for this? what are the general question that they ask? Thank you. Well done to you guys for getting in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending