The Student Room Group

Shocking video filmed secretly in a Muslim Faith School in UK

[video="youtube;u0YUysixVd0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0[/video]

So the topic should be does Muslim schools should be shot down and force the kids to attend a regular one? How does it feels to tax payers to funding this bigotry?

Scroll to see replies

How about we punish the abhorrent extremists encouraging this behaviour instead of targeting all Muslims as if they are a collective?
image.gif
Reply 3
These places NEED to be monitored, they are breeding grounds for Islamism and anti-semitism as we have seen time and time again through leaked reports.

There are reasons jews can't live in places like Bradford, Rotherham or Luton in peace without being attacked. And these Islamic schools are part of the problem.
Well that's surprising.

Why can't the government end faith school funding?
Original post by slaven
[video="youtube;u0YUysixVd0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0[/video]

So the topic should be does Muslim schools should be shot down and force the kids to attend a regular one? How does it feels to tax payers to funding this bigotry?

I don't see why ANY religious school should be donated by the state and considered equivalent to normal school. It is against the rules of secular state, and this secularization was invented after the reformation, for very good reasons, of the very same kind as we see in this video.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by slaven

No they shouldn't. I attended Muslim schools and was never taught that stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The religion of peace :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by HAnwar
No they shouldn't. I attended Muslim schools and was never taught that stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop using taqyya now. There is also footage where you are though to "lie to the kuffrs to help Islam"

Original post by PTMalewski
I don't see why ANY religious school should be donated by the state and considered equivalent to normal school. It is against the rules of secular state, and this secularization was invented after the reformation, for very good reasons, of the very same kind as we see in this video.

UK is not a secular state. The Church of England formed the national indentity of the United Kingdom. Everyone gave an oath to defend the Queen who is the head of the Church.

What we should to is to shot down religious school who promote anti-British behaviour and tolerate those schools of religion who favour British patriotism. Also, Christianity.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
I swear to God (Or Allah for this instance, why not eh?), I've been learning an ENTIRELY different faith than these guys. Thank God my parents pulled me out of these places. Once they threatened to cut of my hair cause it was growing too long (Apparently it was un islamic. Good thing to point that this took place in Africa sooo) and my dad threatened the head. Their interpretations of the ayats are so primitive, how the hell did they get into a position to teach? What the hell are they teaching the boys? Ban those schools.
(edited 7 years ago)
Are there any actual evidence that this is a Muslim faith school here in the UK? If so the school should be close down. Anyway, faith schools are stupid and should all be abolished.
Reply 11
Original post by slaven
Stop using taqyya now. There is also footage where you are though to "lie to the kuffrs to help Islam"

It's called taqiyyah.
And no, I don't recalling learning 'kill kill kill'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
"What they say in their tongues are so vile and disgusting" - When referring to Christians in a church. I don't know what these guys are practising. What they read are revelations of God to those who believe in Islam regardless and you should respect those who follow it and those who read it. Claiming that Muslims don't feel anything when going past a Church. I always want to enter it, it looks magnificent. God, please we need to ban these things.
Original post by slaven

UK is not a secular state. The Church of England formed the national indentity of the United Kingdom. Everyone gave an oath to defend the Queen who is the head of the Church.

What we should to is to shot down religious school who promote anti-British behaviour and tolerate those schools of religion who favour British patriotism. Also, Christianity.

Schools should not teach children to favour "Patriotism" or "Christianity", schools are about forming independent children that have the intellectual skills to form their own opinions about the world. Any school that indoctrinates children, be it for killing kuffars or, in the Christian case, believing that homosexuality is a sin that should be banned, should be abolished immediately.
Original post by slaven

This seriously makes me sick. What are they even learning?
(edited 7 years ago)
Getting close to the end of the video, apparently taking the british citizenship means I've sold out from my religion. Man, I was born here tho. I swear they'd kill me first if they had the chance.
Reply 16
Original post by HAnwar
It's called taqiyyah.
And no, I don't recalling learning 'kill kill kill'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok, if is not a problem for you. Swear by Allah you are not thaugh to kill kuffrs in your school and that you were not thaugh that you were superior to kuffrs.
Original post by oShahpo
Schools should not teach children to favour "Patriotism" or "Christianity", schools are about forming independent children that have the intellectual skills to form their own opinions about the world. Any school that indoctrinates children, be it for killing kuffars or, in the Christian case, believing that homosexuality is a sin that should be banned, should be abolished immediately.

I would plus one you but for some reason it isn't working. So take this +1
Original post by slaven
ok, if is not a problem for you. Swear by Allah you are not thaugh to kill kuffrs in your school and that you were not thaugh that you were superior to kuffrs.

Muslims are not taught to "kill the kuffars" except in very primitive areas. They're taught that yea, Muslim lifestyle is superior to that of non-Muslims, and that Muslim women are more "pure" than non-Muslim women who dress "scantily", but killing non-Muslims is not something that the majority of Muslims are taught.
Killing ex-Muslims, on the other hand, is something that quite a few prominent Muslims seem to be advocating for, specially if the ex-Muslim goes vocal.
Original post by oShahpo
Are there any actual evidence that this is a Muslim faith school here in the UK? If so the school should be close down. Anyway, faith schools are stupid and should all be abolished.

I think it is, towards the end they talk about British citizenship.

Quick Reply

Latest