The Student Room Group

Holydays dates - Adult nursing

Hi guys! (sorry for the typo, I meant holidays of course :colondollar:)
I'm a nursing student at the University of Greenwich, Avery Hill campus.
My family lives in Italy so I'd like to spend my Xmas holidays there and as it's my first year I don't know when exactly I'll be on holiday.
I'd like to know the dates so that I know when I must get back and I can also book my tickets in advance. :smile:

Thank you
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MadeleineGris
Hi guys! (sorry for the typo, I meant holidays of course :colondollar:)
I'm a nursing student at the University of Greenwich, Avery Hill campus.
My family lives in Italy so I'd like to spend my Xmas holidays there and as it's my first year I don't know when exactly I'll be on holiday.
I'd like to know the dates so that I know when I must get back and I can also book my tickets in advance. :smile:

Thank you

Is there not a timetable on your university's blackboard (website)? No one on here can really answer this, you're much better off getting a copy of term dates from the nursing school (don't go off the main university's term dates, yours will likely be different).
Reply 2
I think all unis are different but what I can say is I'm first year and I'm on placement right up to Christmas Eve :frown:*
Reply 3
I think all unis are different but what I can say is I'm first year and I'm on placement right up to Christmas Eve :frown:*

Quick Reply