The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Fountain Halls 2016?

Just a thread to find out if anyone is moving into the Fountain Halls in 2016? Would be nice to get to know some people before starting:smile:
What's the place like?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Hi - yes I'll be living there! Any first years? What subjects will you be taking?

I'm on the third floor, first year and taking English Language :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Ram Gorania
What's the place like?

Good. Very happy & met the owner the other week, lovely & down to earth. Rooms and bathrooms are lovely with nice social areas.

Only downfalls are that there's no communal kitchen (just canteen where you get breakfast and dinner included in price) and no wifi in rooms just an Ethernet cable, but that can be easily resolved by buying a wireless router for your room :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Efrhe
Hi - yes I'll be living there! Any first years? What subjects will you be taking?

I'm on the third floor, first year and taking English Language :smile:

I will be taking International Business and I'm on the fourth floor, first year also:h:
Reply 5
What's the rental price?
Reply 6
I am considering it... I'm doing a postgrad but still want to go out all the time and have fun... so hoping the halls will be nice and friendly!
Reply 7
Original post by cdude
What's the rental price?

From my knowledge it ranges from £135 to £180 a week - bearing in mind this is all bills included, furniture and breakfast&dinner :-)
Reply 8
Original post by Efrhe
From my knowledge it ranges from £135 to £180 a week - bearing in mind this is all bills included, furniture and breakfast&dinner :-)

With that kind of price i'd be expecting a weekly massage on top of that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending