The Student Room Group

My best friend killed herself...

Scroll to see replies

Thanks you ❤️
I am so so sorry that this had to happen to your friend. It is absolutely appalling that she was bullied to that extent. I cannot even imagine what you are going through at the moment, if you ever need someone to speak to message me. If you feel like it's pushing you to the edge, you need to speak to someone whether it be the Samaritans or lifeline. You will get through this, a boy in my year last year at school unfortunately took his own life as well but it wasn't due to bullying, and it impacts everyone. Please remember that in these situations, you couldn't have done much differently. I am sure you were a great friend, but there are scumbags in this world, and her college obviously had no clue. Hope the people involved get into trouble for this. Once again i am so so sorry. X
Do you know what sickens me more than Person getting bullied? The people that stand there and do nothing to help them :angry: these people are just as bad as the bully.
I really feel for you, I cannot stand bullying.
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
My best friend from college has been bullied for seven months and killed herself on Saturday night. I want to increase awareness on bullying and the devastating impact it has before this happens to anyone else. I am beyond unable to cope.

Hey OP, I've moved this to our Mental Health in the hope it attracts less negative attention here.

I really hope your okay. Bullying is an awful, awful thing for anyone to go through and the consequences of it can have a hugely negative ripple effect. It's important to stay strong and know that there is support out there if you need it.
(edited 7 years ago)
I couldn't possibly relate or even claim to understand how you feel. But i am sincerely sorry that you have to go through such a thing :frown:. I truly hope that it get's better for you, STAY STRONG :smile:
Omg OP I hope you are okay? Really hope that you are. Sorry to hear about this x
Reply 27
It's not your fault :cry2: im sorry man i really am :console: live for her and give her and those like her a voice and a lifeline. You can get through it, don't be afraid to ask for help if you ever struggle, there's millions of people willing to listen. Good luck :') <33
To anyone who is bullied or has been this song does help me now when looking back on it. He's a great musician :smile:

https://youtu.be/2mkpol7nn-I

Sweetie stay strong
I can't even imagine... She would have wanted you to be strong <3
I'm so sorry to hear this :frown:

One of my close friends killed themselves after the result of bullying too a few years ago. Its awful that in this day and age, bullying is still so prevalent :frown:

Big hugs to you. I hope you are doing ok and remember to just take everything a day at a time and try to accept what you feel and not fight it :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest