Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Insurance university choice for physics & maths

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Hello, I am trying to figure out which university I should choose for my insurance choice. My four other universities would be
    - Cambridge (NatSci physical)
    - St Andrews (Maths & Physics)
    - Exeter (Maths & Physics)
    - Edinburgh or Manchester (Maths & Physics)

If you know any good insurance choice universities (usually asking around AAB/ABB or less) please let me know
    One that i am considering is the uni of Liverpool for maths and physics

You really need to do your own research and work this out for yourself. Make a list if unis, what their requirements are and the pros and cons of each course. Then decide.

Nottingham, Lancaster, Sussex, York, Exeter, Leeds, KCL, Southampton, Surrey, Birmingham.

You kind of get the issue that anyone trying to give you a choice for an insurance (that you will be contracted to go to if you miss your firm) is seriously misleading you. There are a number of quality universities that will be suitable, so I suggest that you as stated above look seriously at them.
    Or you don't bother and you go with the firm that you want to go to and then look at clearing if you miss it. A lot of the universities I have stated were in clearing and a lot weren't so that has its own risks
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.