The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Waiting list accomm likelyhood?

So I applied for accommodation way back in April but the form didn't process correctly and even though I'm a firm first year, I've been put on the waiting list.

Anyway, I'm looking at private but was staying on the waiting list. Anyone know how likely I am to get accommodation on the waiting list?
Reply 1
I think it is quite likely as they've been saying that they've had quite a few cancellations.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
I called up the accommodation office a couple of days ago and asked about the likelihood of getting on campus accommodation and they said they couldn't say. They have since sent me an email telling me that my application was completely unsuccessful and will have to now pursue private accommodation. It's all looking very unlikely. Am holding on hope that I may fall into campus accommodation a couple weeks/months in when things have shifted around a bit... :frown:
Original post by FreyaScottb
I called up the accommodation office a couple of days ago and asked about the likelihood of getting on campus accommodation and they said they couldn't say. They have since sent me an email telling me that my application was completely unsuccessful and will have to now pursue private accommodation. It's all looking very unlikely. Am holding on hope that I may fall into campus accommodation a couple weeks/months in when things have shifted around a bit... :frown:

I would strongly recommend taking a look at Home Run, there will be others in your position, and I think it will put your mind at ease to get things resolved rather than waiting to see if something arises :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending