The Student Room Group

should i do four a levels?

I am starting my As levels on thursday and I am unsure whether to study art on top of my 3 choices Spanish, Politics and Sociology. I might be interested in Law or journalism and feel art could not cause much harm for my university chances, but i am preety unsure in what i want to do as aI am quite creative and got an A in art. I however dont want to be completely overwhelmed. At gcse i got 2A* 3A 4B, do any of you think i can handle it? thanks
Original post by nancyd7
I am starting my As levels on thursday and I am unsure whether to study art on top of my 3 choices Spanish, Politics and Sociology. I might be interested in Law or journalism and feel art could not cause much harm for my university chances, but i am preety unsure in what i want to do as aI am quite creative and got an A in art. I however dont want to be completely overwhelmed. At gcse i got 2A* 3A 4B, do any of you think i can handle it? thanks

It's unnecessary stress. Once you start you'll realise that it's too much to do. At most, universities ask for three A-Levels. No need to do extra.

Quick Reply

Latest