The Student Room Group

A-Level Geography Question

"The UK landscape is more a product of human activity than physical processes"- Discuss.
This is a task I've been given by my sixthform, would be much appreciated if someone could give me help as to how to go about this topic, which factors and points to discuss or pretty much any help anyone might deem helpful. Thankyouu :smile:)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

yes the can be argued due to processes such as coastal management
if we look at coats such as in somerset they have had dreading in some areas to replenish the tourist areas. this is the same with many coasts which have had beach nourishment and many sea walls to make it into a certain way.
In saying this natural processes also do this as longshore drift can mean spits are formed and the more it curves i it can form a tombolo. Theres a lot to consider in this topic and an interesting one to discuss.
sorry quiet a brief answer but i hope it helps a small bit :smile:
'Compare the current strengths and weaknesses of the Chinese and Indianeconomies.' T This was part of my homework from my sixth form. It's supposed to 1 and 1/2 pages long(mini essay). I'm not sure how to start the essay, can someone help me please. Superpowers topic

thank you :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending