The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton refuses to acknowledge Armenian genocide as a genocide

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P4-2NubbOM4[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ok then
Of course she does. Apparently the world's only superpower doesn't have quite enough power to be able to afford slightly offending the world's 8th most populous Muslim country with the 15th largest military expenditure.
Reply 3
Original post by Copperknickers
Of course she does. Apparently the world's only superpower doesn't have quite enough power to be able to afford slightly offending the world's 8th most populous Muslim country with the 15th largest military expenditure.

I feel like this is largely to do with the pay outs she gets from Saudi Arabia, who wouldn't want Islam's name to be tarnished with the slaughter of millions of Christians.
Reply 4
Original post by alevelstresss
I think refusing to acknowledge something is preferable to wanting to bomb innocent people:

skip to 1:39

[video="youtube;WWiaYQUV2oM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM[/video]

If you think Trump is so terrible, how does saying that he is worse than Hillary make Hillary better?

Moreover, Trump only says this. Hillary is the one who sanctioned selling arms to the KSA so they could bomb Yemen. She's a total war hawk.
Original post by KingBradly
If you think Trump is so terrible, how does saying that he is worse than Hillary make Hillary better?

You've overcomplicated a simple issue.

Donald Trump is a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton. Period. This is independent of how bad Clinton may be, given that its a simple choice between two people.
Reply 6
I will be honest, Hillary is the quintessential establishment *****.

But she will make a better president than Donald Trump.
I'm really glad i don't have to vote in the American election. Its like picking between emperor palpatine and dr evil.
Reply 8
You've overcomplicated a simple issue.

Donald Trump is a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton. Period. This is independent of how bad Clinton may be, given that its a simple choice between two people.

So you're OK with her refusing to acknowledge a genocide, and her selling arms to the KSA for them to kill innocent Yemenis with? Shall we just ignore all that, because Trump (according to you) is worse?
So you're OK with her refusing to acknowledge a genocide, and her selling arms to the KSA for them to kill innocent Yemenis with? Shall we just ignore all that, because Trump (according to you) is worse?

You can chuck in all the examples you like. Hillary is no gem, but Trump is a FAR worse option.
You can chuck in all the examples you like. Hillary is no gem, but Trump is a FAR worse option.

I'd take an isolationist nutter over an interventionist nutter any day of the week. (ofc im not American so i guess im bias)
Original post by Marked Target
I'd take an isolationist nutter over an interventionist nutter any day of the week. (ofc im not American so i guess im bias)

If only it were that simple...
If only it were that simple...

The way i see it, Hilary is a warmongering career politician who is more than happy to lie about anything and backstab people for whatever reason.

Trump may have some radical views but I at least think he means what he says because he says controversial things which don't do him favours. I also feel hes far less likely to go off and invade somewhere else because he is isolationist.

At the end of the day its still a rock and a hard place but if Hilary isn't the embodiment of human evil then idk what is.

EDIT: I still cant believe that these are the best 2 candidates that the American political machine could come up with. If you ever need an argument against democracy then look no further than this election.
(edited 7 years ago)
well what can we possibly expect other than this from shillary cringeton?
It's like she is trying to lose. First the ****ing Pepe speech, now this?
Reply 15

Hypothetically, would any amount of evidence change your mind?
I think refusing to acknowledge something is preferable to wanting to bomb innocent people:

Hillary has lots of experience with bombing innocents, look at Libya
Original post by Marked Target
The way i see it, Hilary is a warmongering career politician who is more than happy to lie about anything and backstab people for whatever reason.

Trump may have some radical views but I at least think he means what he says because he says controversial things which don't do him favours. I also feel hes far less likely to go off and invade somewhere else because he is isolationist.

At the end of the day its still a rock and a hard place but if Hilary isn't the embodiment of human evil then idk what is.

EDIT: I still cant believe that these are the best 2 candidates that the American political machine could come up with. If you ever need an argument against democracy then look no further than this election.

You appear to have neglected economics, energy, trade, international relations, gun control, anti-terror stance, diplomacy, equality in society, etc..

ALL of which Hillary Clinton's policies are vastly more developed - regardless of whether you agree with them or not.
Hypothetically, would any amount of evidence change your mind?

yes
Reply 19
Genocides of goyim that Jews were involved in rarely do..

You do know about the Jewish involvement in the Armenian genocide right?

Of course not. Such a thing is anti-semetic!

How stupid are we?

Genocide is something reserved only for the Jews.. questioning it is a crime.

Quick Reply

Latest