The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

OMG! I've created a monster! :eek: Hehe. I was just joking people but if you're serious about it we could sort something out. :biggrin:

Monkeyru, I better get the most recognition for being the genius/nutter that thought of it in the first place :cool:

Thanks for all the info Angelil! :p:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 41
ok, you can have the credit for it.... you can pay for the cards :P!!!!
Reply 42
Go for it! Seriously, it wouldn't be the weirdest society to grace Exeter...
:biggrin: It would be so funny if we actually did it...just imagine. And ElloBeastie, we'd certainly give you the recognition; you could be Queen of Nutters. :p:
Reply 44
you know, i think we would be one of the most popular societies out there. who doesnt want a bit of johnny depp?
monkeyru
you know, i think we would be one of the most popular societies out there. who doesnt want a bit of johnny depp?

Hehe, exactly. And we technically only need twenty more members to make it official. Maybe we could be onto something here...
maybe im getting a bit carried away, but, we could have society t-shirts with pictures of the lovely man!
romeosbitch
maybe im getting a bit carried away, but, we could have society t-shirts with pictures of the lovely man!

You know, I don't think you can get carried away when it comes to Johnny Depp. :p:

It may be mad, but it would be a laugh.
I'm coming round to this idea! Hehe. And I am a dab hand at graphic design so T-shirts are a possibility! :biggrin:
Thanks for the title by the way TiltsAtWindmills! I'll use that!
Ill be joining :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 51
yay!! more people. do you think the place where we meet will be called the 'depp-pot'?? (as in depot :P)
Ouch. Just Ouch.
monkeyru
yay!! more people. do you think the place where we meet will be called the 'depp-pot'?? (as in depot :P)

Teehee. I like it.
Its the sort of joke my dad comes up with...it will always make me wince...
Reply 55
Sephrenia
Its the sort of joke my dad comes up with...it will always make me wince...

im sorry :P i can't help it!!! and guess what? you'll have to put up with loads more at exeter lol!
monkeyru
im sorry :P i can't help it!!! and guess what? you'll have to put up with loads more at exeter lol!

Hurrah! Bring on the wince-making jokes, I say :p:
Reply 57
:smile: im glad someone appreciates them!!
monkeyru

and here was me thinking Id be away from awful jokes at uni... :p:
Sephrenia
and here was me thinking Id be away from awful jokes at uni... :p:

Nope, no escaping them Sephrenia. Awful jokes of the world unite!! Power to the pun... :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending