The Student Room Group

i need help

i will do a2 this september. But my as results are too bad (u in psychology, u in s1, c in c1 and b in c2, i didn't take the english literature papers). So i am thinking about doing foundation. The reason of my as results is my laziness and i didn't focus on my study at all. I really want to keep doing a2. But is it dangerous if I continue a-level ? It is my concern these days and I really need advices or help for my problem. Please help me.
Original post by polapalo
i will do a2 this september. But my as results are too bad (u in psychology, u in s1, c in c1 and b in c2, i didn't take the english literature papers). So i am thinking about doing foundation. The reason of my as results is my laziness and i didn't focus on my study at all. I really want to keep doing a2. But is it dangerous if I continue a-level ? It is my concern these days and I really need advices or help for my problem. Please help me.

Do you mean your second year of a-level if you're doing the new a-levels which started last year? In that case, for psychology your exams this year won't count towards your final grade at A-level. So work really hard next year to get a decent grade.

In maths it will count, but you haven't done too badly except in s1? So retake that next year to get a better grade.

So is it just maths and psychology you've done as you didn't take your English lit papers?
Reply 2
Original post by Black Rose
Do you mean your second year of a-level if you're doing the new a-levels which started last year? In that case, for psychology your exams this year won't count towards your final grade at A-level. So work really hard next year to get a decent grade.

In maths it will count, but you haven't done too badly except in s1? So retake that next year to get a better grade.

So is it just maths and psychology you've done as you didn't take your English lit papers?

Firstly, thank you very much. Yes, i did the AS Maths and psychology papers and my third subject is English Lit but i didn't sit in the exam.
Original post by polapalo
Firstly, thank you very much. Yes, i did the AS Maths and psychology papers and my third subject is English Lit but i didn't sit in the exam.

If you're allowed to continue to Year 13, take the disappointing results as a wake up call to work hard next year. Good luck. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest