Bump bump
Why did you break up with her?
Why? :redface:
Reply 4
What's your favourite skincare product?
Reply 5
Original post by chunkyandfunky
Why did you break up with her?

Relationship got boring I guess. Plus year 13 is much more important than a girl at this moment
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
What's your favourite skincare product?

I'm really liking this atm:
http://www.vaseline.co.uk/product/intensive-care/lotions/aloe-soothe-lotion.html
Reply 7
Original post by SeanFM
Why? :redface:

Just got too much to handle and was boring at times lol
Original post by Anonymous
Relationship got boring I guess. Plus year 13 is much more important than a girl at this moment

I'd like to debate that with you, is a girl really that distracting from studies, or actually a fun break? Like, realistically, how much time does it actually take up? (This is coming from someone who was in a relationship in Year 13)
Just got too much to handle and was boring at times lol

Fair point, I guess it can drag... and you can get comfortable with eachother and then either keep going or just grow bored.. once the initial attraction is gone it kinda sucks.
Did she cheat?
Original post by SeanFM
Fair point, I guess it can drag... and you can get comfortable with eachother and then either keep going or just grow bored.. once the initial attraction is gone it kinda sucks.

Yeah exactly. My exact words to her were "Our relationship just died" and this was after 10 months. I couldn't really feel any sparks coming again
Reply 12
Are you aware she is about to go through nearly all the males in your year now
Original post by redbronze1
Did she cheat?

Neither of us did which is nice. We also ended on good terms :smile:
Original post by RooshV
Are you aware she is about to go through nearly all the males in your year now

Na she's a good girl, wouldn't do that
Original post by SeanFM
I'd like to debate that with you, is a girl really that distracting from studies, or actually a fun break? Like, realistically, how much time does it actually take up? (This is coming from someone who was in a relationship in Year 13)

Tbh, I wish it was a fun break, but it wasn't sadly. It was mostly just awkward convos if I wanted a break from studying
Reply 16
Na she's a good girl, wouldn't do that

Yes im sure she is. A special one of a kind girl. A snowflake..or unicorn if you like.

Of course she doesn't now desire male attention so much to make up for this
Do you think she'll find herself a man by next month?
Original post by RooshV
Yes im sure she is. A special one of a kind girl. A snowflake..or unicorn if you like.

Of course she doesn't now desire male attention so much to make up for this

We'll see. My year is pretty small (~25 students) and half of them are lgbt or in a relationship so im gooood
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Do you think she'll find herself a man by next month?

I doubt it. She's a pretty smart girl and would probably wait till uni now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending