The Student Room Group

A question on virginity

Are women at all picky about guys being virgins? I lost my virginity to my abusive ex and don't want it to haunt me for the rest of my life, so I want to know how it will affect anyone's perception of me.
EDIT: Bad question
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It shouldn't change the opinion of any girl who is worth it.
Reply 2
If you want to slay, you simply cannot bring up that situation with your ex.

Ever
Reply 3
I'd want someone who was 100% honest with me before I did anything with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my experience, almost all girls prefer a guy at least as experienced as themselves. Being more experienced is pretty much universally a good thing if you're male.
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
Are women at all picky about guys being virgins? I lost my virginity to my abusive ex and don't want it to haunt me for the rest of my life, so I want to know how it will affect anyone's perception of me.

I prefer virgin men as I'm a virgin myself
Reply 6
if she likes you for you, she won't care whether you are a virgin or not.
Reply 7
Nobody worth your time gives two shits about that. Either way, you could always not mention it.
Original post by RooshV
If you want to slay, you simply cannot bring up that situation with your ex.

Ever

I don't want to slay.
Reply 9
As a girl, i would say it makes no difference. the only reason i would care if you weren't a virgin is if you went to clubs and just took any girl that would have you, as often as possible.

As long as you're honest about it, its fine :smile:
Wouldn't care if a guy was a virgin or not.
I think I asked the wrong question. I think the problem is that I care that I'm not a virgin anymore.
Seriously don't worry about it. You're no longer a virgin, you can't change it, so why fret? Just find a decent girl that you won't regret having sex with and whom you'll enjoy being with.
Reply 13
I don't want to slay.

Judging by all the info you've provided, you wouldn't be able to anyway.

Keep struggling pal
Original post by RooshV
Guys can we all move on. I think this fella is on his time of the..I'll say spectrum.

This thread is ridden with emotional splurge

You have a seriously twisted sense of self if you think showing emotion is a negative trait.
Original post by RooshV
Guys can we all move on. I think this fella is on his time of the..I'll say spectrum.

This thread is ridden with emotional splurge

I get that you're playing the character of Roosh but pick up artistry is not what I'm looking for. I don't want to **** mindlessly. I want to be a complete man, not a hyper-masculine poser.
Reply 16
You have a seriously twisted sense of self if you think showing emotion is a negative trait.

You are the one crying on The Student Room bro.

Keep doing what you're doing.

See where it gets you.

I could go further but you seem emotionally vulnerable right now. I don't want to be be cause of you know....something that would make the headlines.
Reply 17
I get that you're playing the character of Roosh but pick up artistry is not what I'm looking for. I don't want to **** mindlessly. I want to be a complete man, not a hyper-masculine poser.

YES A COMPLETE MAN WHO WRITES : "Are women at all picky about guys being virgins? I lost my virginity to my abusive ex and don't want it to haunt me for the rest of my life, so I want to know how it will affect anyone's perception of me. "

You have to be joking. Please tell me this is a joke and i'll happily laugh with you over a beer
Original post by RooshV
You are the one crying on The Student Room bro.

Keep doing what you're doing.

See where it gets you.

I could go further but you seem emotionally vulnerable right now. I don't want to be be cause of you know....something that would make the headlines.

Right...
Original post by RooshV
YES A COMPLETE MAN WHO WRITES : "Are women at all picky about guys being virgins? I lost my virginity to my abusive ex and don't want it to haunt me for the rest of my life, so I want to know how it will affect anyone's perception of me. "

You have to be joking. Please tell me this is a joke and i'll happily laugh with you over a beer

You're right. It was a pretty vulnerable and stupid question. I was misplacing my insecurity.

Quick Reply

Latest