Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Masters Dissertation Research (Help would be much appreciated)

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

https://goo.gl/forms/XrQG0es18MvkJcOI3 Link to dissertation questionnaire

Dear Sir / Madam;
    I kindly seek your cooperation in completing thequestionnaire that will be used to support the dissertation of my MSc studiesin Construction Management & Economics at The University of Greenwich.
    The purpose of this research is to provide a baselinedemonstrating the shortage of skilled workers and the magnitude of the impactit has on the construction industry, while highlighting measures in which theskill shortage can be addressed. Specific areas which have been focused on inthis research include the use of apprenticeships and minority groups inconstruction.
    The questionnaire has been designed in such a waythat minimal time is required to complete the questions.This questionnaire is aimed at all those working within the UK constructionindustry, specifically within London and the South-east. Your answers andopinions are significant to this research and will be fundamental in ensuringthe research aims and objectives are met effectively.
    Answers and information provided by all respondents will bestrictly confidential. You will not be required to supply your name with theinformation provided. You are free to withdrawfrom this research at any time without obligation. Ifyou have any questions about the research or the academic programme, you cancontact me (details below) or my dissertation supervisor, Mr Simon Muturi [email protected] Department of BuiltEnvironment.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Adam Colbourne
    [email protected]
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 31, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.