The Student Room Group

France: Couple Brutally Attacked For Ordering Ham On Their Pizza

Two men who attacked a young couple for eating a pizza topped with ham have been sentenced to 18 months in prison.
Youness Boussaid and Fatah Bouzid, both 27, launched a brutal attack on the pair after warning them they would “go to hell” because the pizza they were eating contained ham.

The victims left Le Mix Bar, a nightclub in Cambrésis, France, where they had spent the evening, and ordered pizza from a nearby food vendor. They were approached by Boussaid and Bouzid soon after, who offered the young couple cocaine.
Noticing ham on the pizza, the two Arabs told the pair they would “go to hell” for eating it. Islam forbids the consumption of meat from pigs.

Seeking to humiliate the woman, the assailants caressed her blonde hair and forced fingers into her nose, which caused her to fall and lose consciousness. When her companion tried to protect her, the two Arabs began to beat the young man before security staff from Le Mix Bar intervened

More:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/31/couple-brutally-attacked-ham-pizza/

Scroll to see replies

I'm sure the police are completely baffled as to the motive.
They will claim that the attackers were mentally unstable.
Fun fun fun :s-smilie:
the religion of pizza :biggrin: (just not ham)
Reply 5
ok but let me go to hell in peace plz
Original post by TheDailyMan

Seeking to humiliate the woman, the assailants caressed her blonde hair and forced fingers into her nose, which caused her to fall and lose consciousness. When her companion tried to protect her, the two Arabs began to beat the young man before security staff from Le Mix Bar intervened

More:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/31/couple-brutally-attacked-ham-pizza/

:s-smilie:
Original post by BaconandSauce
the religion of pizza :biggrin: (just not ham)

It was a special, culturally-enriched, dough.
Reply 8
What the **** is wrong with these people? 'Someone doesn't agree with me, i must assault them in public, because that's a perfectly rational thing to do and very persuasive method of conversion.'
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The_Opinion
They will claim that the attackers were mentally unstable.

They probably are?
Even if ham is haram, no sane muslim would attack someone for that reason.
This is such a small incident. Assaults happen all the time, hundreds of times a day across France and the UK.
Original post by LifeIsFine
They probably are?
Even if ham is haram, no sane muslim would attack someone for that reason.

The No True Scotsman fallacy is alive and well, and coming soon to a thread near you.
Original post by Good bloke
It was a special, culturally-enriched, dough.

:biggrin:

should have brought the coke:biggrin: or is a different one!

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by squish562
This is such a small incident. Assaults happen all the time, hundreds of times a day across France and the UK.

for eating ham.

Not so sure this is correct
Original post by squish562

Can't think of an incident like this over here...
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

Assaults are a common crime, it's not going to make the news unless someone gets killed
i could understand if she had put pineapple on her pizza... that is just provocative :colonhash:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

nor me

odd given it happens all the time...............
So cocaine is OK but ham is forbidden? stupid religion
Reply 19
Literally... what the ****.

Not even the vegans are this crazy -__-

Poor couple... :frown: **** sake what is this world

Quick Reply

Latest