The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
I'm a guy and I feel good when I look at girls butts. But not sure if they feel the same.
I've never noticed a guy looking at my butt so I cannot comment.
Reply 4
I'm a guy too but it's such an amazing site.. i'm not even trying to be nasty but it just grabs my attention.
Original post by LDS16
Why are you assuming that she'd know I was looking :colone:

hahaha :colone:
some1 is sneaky :mmm: :colone:
:toofunny: :toofunny:
I was using the power rack and the girl in front of me doing deadlifts had the best glutimus maximus gains I had seen
Reply 7
Original post by SuperHuman98
I was using the power rack and the girl in front of me doing deadlifts had the best glutimus maximus gains I had seen

The gym is maaaaaaad so many yoga pants:colone:
For a question thought to be soliciting female responses, there sure are plenty of dudes flooding this here thread...
Reply 10
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
For a question thought to be soliciting female responses, there sure are plenty of dudes flooding this here thread...

and ur one of them:mmm:
Reply 11
More so flattered, I guess. Depends if I feel like the guy's a threat though? Like, there's nothing wrong with friendly appreciation imo
It's hard to tell if a guy's looking at my bum since he tends to be behind me...unless he comments on it :K: have noticed plenty of men looking at other girls' butts though...
Not fussed either way. As long as they don't touch, I don't see the big deal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Depends on the guy, sometimes I'm quite flattered other times I just want them to look in the opposite direction
I look at my butt all the time, I think it's a good butt. I don't really care if anyone looks. I can't see them looking anyway. Comments/touching are just not okay.
Original post by I am Kira
Are you disgusted or flattererd

I feel like Beyonce.
Depends. If the guy's hot

If not then

Flattered, like you wouldn't believe it
They are mesmerising in yoga pants

Latest