The Student Room Group

Sixth form bag male- HELP!

Hi,

So i start sixth form at my school on Tuesday. I do have a bag but have realised the space inside of it may prove a problem!

The dress code is business dress so I have to wear suits daily, so I'm after a leather messenger bag of some kind, I had one from clarkes but as soon as I insert a small a4 ring binded folder inside it I can only fit 1 book in which isn't too helpful.

Any ideas of an alternative bag that looks okay with a suit (preferably a messenger style bag) but not a Will McKenzie style briefcase or a rucksack (which don't tend to look so good with suits or crease them).

Thanks!
Reply 1
a duffle bag maybe which can fit tonnes of crap
Reply 2
Original post by joshualh
Hi,

So i start sixth form at my school on Tuesday. I do have a bag but have realised the space inside of it may prove a problem!

The dress code is business dress so I have to wear suits daily, so I'm after a leather messenger bag of some kind, I had one from clarkes but as soon as I insert a small a4 ring binded folder inside it I can only fit 1 book in which isn't too helpful.

Any ideas of an alternative bag that looks okay with a suit (preferably a messenger style bag) but not a Will McKenzie style briefcase or a rucksack (which don't tend to look so good with suits or crease them).

Thanks!

a briefcase would get you many friends
Reply 3
Original post by joshualh
Hi,

Thanks!

A normal adidas sports and laptop backpack you can get for £13-15 from sports direct. It's very spacious inside and lasts long.
Reply 4
Normally I use a leather messenger bag and that tends to go ok with casual clothes as well
get a northy

https://www.surfdome.com/the_north_face_backpacks_-_the_north_face_jester_backpack_-_tnf_black_-227423?_$ja=tsid:%7ccid:416535672%7cagid:30162122832%7ctid:tongue:la-384126469512%7ccrid:98185698072%7cnw:g%7crnd:2664904304634010060%7cdvc:c%7cadp:1o1&gclid=Cj0KEQjwgJq-BRCFqcLW8_DU9agBEiQAz8Koh0ml2NX8bPE3WAD9Mp3RD8NIY0uzqn4GeTU9iHa6C1EaAk3q8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

@joshualh
Original post by fefssdf
a briefcase would get you many friends

reminds me of inbetweeners!
Reply 8
Original post by citibankrec
get a northy

https://www.surfdome.com/the_north_face_backpacks_-_the_north_face_jester_backpack_-_tnf_black_-227423?_$ja=tsid:%7ccid:416535672%7cagid:30162122832%7ctid:tongue:la-384126469512%7ccrid:98185698072%7cnw:g%7crnd:2664904304634010060%7cdvc:c%7cadp:1o1&gclid=Cj0KEQjwgJq-BRCFqcLW8_DU9agBEiQAz8Koh0ml2NX8bPE3WAD9Mp3RD8NIY0uzqn4GeTU9iHa6C1EaAk3q8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

@joshualh

OP is trekking to sixth form and not up to everest base camp
Original post by fefssdf
OP is trekking to sixth form and not up to everest base camp

north face is cool bud
I personally know a online shopping store A1 Fashion Goods, you can find verities of leather accessories like bag, jackets and wallets. I purchased a leather bag for me from this store and its really good quality and attractive.
Reply 11
Have you checked out Ismad.co.uk they have a cool collection of briefcases, all handmade and chemical-free. :smile:
A J.D Drawstring one!
There's a really nice timberland bag tbh it's like a rucksack. I wanted to get it but it seems abit boyishhh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest