The Student Room Group

Too scared to sleep

Tbh I watched too many scary conspiracy theories today lol :innocent:

Scroll to see replies

What were the theories?
Original post by NotNotBatman
What were the theories?

I watched a video about the Mandela Effect(creeped out). Then celeb related conspiracy theories.
Reply 3
That's okay, the Illuminati are protecting you.
Original post by UWS
That's okay, the Illuminati are protecting you.

Hi Illuminati :rofl:
Original post by saraxh
I watched a video about the Mandela Effect(creeped out). Then celeb related conspiracy theories.

I know that one. Like berenstein/berestain bears, but it's not really creepy, just people forgetting things.
Reply 6
Original post by saraxh
Hi Illuminati :rofl:

That's me. I mean us, I mean @PrincessBO$$ and me.
Original post by saraxh

BernStain or BernStein? That is the question.
What season were you watching?
Original post by saraxh

To be honest, this happened to me last month. I had a dream about being in a hotel which got hijacked and so after waking up i thought I should read real life stories. But OMG, i spent the whole day reading about false flags and I got so scared (and this was a week after the Nice attack). And I wanted to sleep but was too scared to dream about it. So i went to sleep at 4 am when there was light outside just to give me the courage. And I didnt dream about it tbh.
Reply 10
Especially the first season, the pictures in the intro actually creeped me out:no:
Reply 11
Original post by saraxh

Shane Dawson? I love the video he did cos he mentions and shows the proof of it existing.

Also lowkey scared cos i went on the Reddit page and it was talking about some changes to the map?! That certain countries were moving? So weird...
Reply 12
Horror movies make me sleep :erm:
When I can't sleep I put on something like Saw or Cube or something like Friday 13th
Original post by saraxh

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
Reply 14
read some creepypastas to calm your mind.
Original post by z33
Shane Dawson? I love the video he did cos he mentions and shows the proof of it existing.

Also lowkey scared cos i went on the Reddit page and it was talking about some changes to the map?! That certain countries were moving? So weird...

I'm so scared ngl lmao
Original post by XOR_
Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

:frown:
sounds fun to me...do u have the link of such stories? it's the best time to read them as its 1 am here and everyone in my home is asleep xD
Season 4 is where the intros switch it up a bit so look forward to that. I agree the first's intro was the creepiest.
Original post by XOR_

Xor you freaky lil bâtard :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest