The Student Room Group

I'm a crazy, narcissistic, neurotic, excessive, egocentric, interesting person. Ask m

Ask me anything you like.

You can also say whatever you like about me.

I know this is about my 10th thread today but I felt like I just had to make this worthwhile thread.

Keep the replies rolling!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
At which point did you notice that the title got cut short?
Original post by cookie123456789

I know this is about my 10th thread today but I felt like I just had to make this worthwhile thread.

Posted from Cookies World

:colonhash: Your a sad person, why do you keep creating these threads lol :facepalm:
Reply 3
How do you find time to go on TSR this much with the amount that you post everyday.
Breakfast: what did yo-
Original post by Davalla
At which point did you notice that the title got cut short?

When it was too late.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
Breakfast: what did yo-

? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Samii123
How do you find time to go on TSR this much with the amount that you post everyday.

I just make threads every now and then throughout the day when I'm not doing anything. Today I had a really lazy day so I thought I would just make a load of threads.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Are you sure you meant to use the word "neurotic" to describe yourself?

I was just wondering what you h-
Reply 11
I really don't think you're narcissistic or neurotic...
Original post by UWS
Are you sure you meant to use the word "neurotic" to describe yourself?

Oh... Well I'm not mentally ill or anything but I have a very unstable mind (I'm not very level headed). So yes I did in a way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Airmed
I really don't think you're narcissistic or neurotic...

You sure?

You don't even know me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
You sure?

You don't even know me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Narcissism is not just attention seeking. I would know personally. I do repeat @UWS' query: did you know the meaning of neurotic? :holmes:
Original post by Airmed
Narcissism is not just attention seeking. I would know personally. I do repeat @UWS' query: did you know the meaning of neurotic? :holmes:

Narcissism is the love of ones self. And I would say that yes, I do love myself. I like to look at myself in the mirror.

Yes I did vaguely know what it meant but I didn't know it meant mentally ill. I'm not mentally ill, just mentally unstable. But I'm perfectly healthy :smile: maybe a bit crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Narcissism is the love of ones self. And I would say that yes, I do love myself. I like to look at myself in the mirror.

Yes I did vaguely know what it meant but I didn't know it meant mentally ill. I'm not mentally ill, just mentally unstable. But I'm perfectly healthy :smile: maybe a bit crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Narcissism is not only that. It's also a love of one's talents. Like I said, I know. I have the personality disorder.

That was a lot of contradictions in a few sentences...
How does it feel to be five for six?
Original post by Airmed
Narcissism is not only that. It's also a love of one's talents. Like I said, I know. I have the personality disorder.

That was a lot of contradictions in a few sentences...

Your a narcissist?
I didn't see that one coming

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are so close to the Christian ideal of a god, all you need to do is get nastier. Do you think you can reach the Christian ideal of hatred whilst keeping a humanist perspective?

Quick Reply

Latest