The Student Room Group

Where can I catch up on the vampire diaries in the UK for free?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shohaib712
What? for 1 episode? lol :colone:
Technically she died - how else did she become a vampire? lol you fool!

Lol she's human, so she's still alive. Idiot.
Original post by Mas0n
Uhm I'm a bit flabbergasted how dare u call me a fool u egg 😱😱😱😱
Nina is definitely coming back however my mistake she may or may not come back as Elena. But that not a reason to be rude to me *shakes head vigorously and tuts*
Btw your not a smart egg ur self you couldn't even quote the right person. How pathetic ?!? 😂😂😂
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1472849232.180653.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol.
Reply 22
Original post by OGFakiie
type: 123movies into google and you'll find it all there!

Literally the best website
Original post by Mas0n
Improvised ?!?😱😱 maybe we are watching different shows with the same name 😂😂💁🏾
Nope I haven't but will put them on my list thanks 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love HTGAWM each episode got me hooked and Viola Davis who plays Anneliese is amazing love her but find Wes annoying. I was hoping season 2 would be on Netflix but it isnt and i dont want to pay £17 for the whole season so im hoping after season 3 starts it will be on Netflix.
Reply 24
Original post by chikane
I love HTGAWM each episode got me hooked and Viola Davis who plays Anneliese is amazing love her but find Wes annoying. I was hoping season 2 would be on Netflix but it isnt and i dont want to pay £17 for the whole season so im hoping after season 3 starts it will be on Netflix.

Netflix 😤😤😤
I have that but use put locker more its just as good minus the ads you can watch season 2 there.
I literally have no words for the show its Soo good lot of twists and turns you need to watch season 2 you will not be able to stopped I watched s1&2 in 3 days 😐😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by chikane

Lool sorry to quote u Again but I just saw what you said .....😱😱😱

Wes annoying is that possible?!?!? 🤔
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1472954271.333961.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watchseries
Original post by Mas0n
Netflix 😤😤😤
I have that but use put locker more its just as good minus the ads you can watch season 2 there.
I literally have no words for the show its Soo good lot of twists and turns you need to watch season 2 you will not be able to stopped I watched s1&2 in 3 days 😐😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I watched season 1 on netflix but hoped season 2 would be on there. I'll try that thanks.
He is annoying to me sorry it's just the way he acts. I love Connor though.*
Reply 28
Original post by chikane
I watched season 1 on netflix but hoped season 2 would be on there. I'll try that thanks.
He is annoying to me sorry it's just the way he acts. I love Connor though.*

Love Conor too
Tbh I love all of them hehehe🤗

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest