Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls kiss me and go away

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

In clubs, it happened a few times where random girls come up to me, kiss me and leave

What's the point? Why does this keep happening to me? Why are they doing it?

how do you react when they kiss you

I know exactly why.

You are giving too much away. To keep them interested and attracted, you have to build sexual tension. No immediate ass grabbing, no tongue action. You must be the first one to pull away. You must leave her wanting more.

A quick kiss is all it takes. Dance, talk etc. Try not to have too many proper making out sessions. If you do, you have revealed all, she is no longer curious about you andall the sexual tension has been killed.

All that tension that you have built up is to be released at the appropriate time and place. If you know what I mean.

Or...you're a terrible kisser.

(Original post by Bananapeeler)
    how do you react when they kiss you
    I smile before she vanishes
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.